Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Announcement

As many of you may have noticed. For the past few months, I've been very ill. As of late, I've only made a few face videos because I just didn't look or feel the part.

Although there are a handful of people on Youtube close to me that know my situation, I thought it best to reveal to the public what's going on.

Today, on the radio show, I'll reveal my situation. Thankfully, I've taken a turn for the better, which is expected given my diagnosis. The condition that I have will still take quite a while to resolve.

Chris has been very helpful and I thank him for all his support. He's really been my savior through all my hardships. I've had so many symptoms, it's not funny. Headaches, fatigue, moodiness, nausea, breakouts, pain, etc. He's put up with me through all of it.

The radio show is on tonight at 6om EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thepillarsofgreece

No comments: