Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Taking a Hiatus from Youtube

Recently, I got into a debate about Christian Wicca. Quite frankly though it wasn't much of a debate. Most of those who opposed us couldn't even stick to points. They simply brought up things in my personal life as Ad Hominem attacks. Yes, I may have attacked back a few times, but only on a reactionary level. Never as the instigator. I'm never the instigator.

So these individuals took it upon themselves to dig into my personal life and found out where I worked. I made the mistake of telling one of my friends where I worked. That friend told them. Someone called my work and got me fired. I have another job-a better job-but I can't risk that job. So I am shutting the channel down. I won't show my face anymore.

In further logic, I also want to teach. I don't think it would look good for a teacher to be talking about witchcraft and swearing up a storm on YouTube either, so I've deleted many of my videos with vulgar language.

I stand by my points on every subject that I covered. Just because my videos are privated, doesn't mean that I didn't make my points and make them well.

I'll be blogging about them here. Feel free to comment about them. Blessed Be

1 comment:

L8RG8R84 said...

Hi this is L8RG8R84 If it makes you feel better I am taking a forced hiatus from youtube. I tried to make a video explaining that I thought I had a computer virus and it cut off. Then I could not log on. I guess I am satisfied as a viewer. I will miss watching your videos. Some of them were very informative. I still have stickam, mayspace, and facebook (only because my sister refuses to get myspace she's weird) I have way too many online accounts. And I can still make videos on my other accounts.

♥ Blessed be Bye :(