Saturday, January 31, 2009

What a Crock...

Ok, so I hate to bring up drama on my blog, but I have to rant about this, I have to. A while ago, when the Jack/me drama was still brewing, a supposed friend of mine started doing things supposedly on my behalf that I knew nothing about. She made a fake account and started spying on rooms, etc and when confronted, she said she was doing it for me. (I personally think she was doing it for her own sick amusement.) I don't like dishonesty, regardless if its in my honor or not.





So to clear up the matter, I posted a small comment saying that I did not know about, nor did I agree with her actions. After I posted my discontent, which made no insult nor further judgement past my disavowment, I was blocked from her page, her myspace page and told in so many words that I was not a very nice person because I didn't stick up for her.





I dismissed this as emotional nonsense. She had been outed matter-of-factly as a drama queen and I wasn't going to be her pity party. I did consider her a friend, and defended my actions saying, friends agree to disagree sometimes and a true friend would understand that. She wouldn't have it. This was November, I believe.





I thought that was the end of it until January 10th. I got a message on stickam from a meme20000 (acct had only been open one day prior). The account also had no pics, no blogs, no names attached to it. In short, this is what we usually refer to as a sock acct.



Meme20000 told me that my supposed friend had been so sick about all the things I said about her that she died. She DIED. Now, I know that this person had their share of medical problems, but they weren't near death.



So I wrote back, explained that I didn't believe that she was dead and that this was probably a ruse. I also said, I never talked bad about her, I just disagreed.



So this person wrote back again yesterday, claiming that I basically caused her death and she "hoped I was happy with myself." (I should mention, my ex friend was notorious for bad spelling and grammar and this person was making the same exact mistakes.)



So I messaged back after checking with some things. I checked the obits from the month of January. No luck. I googled her name, no luck. I checked her MySpace page-She logged in two fucking days ago. Caught in the act, Mary.



I personally am outraged. I never did anything except disagree with this person and now they are so fucked in the head they are going to try to fake their own death to upset me? What the fuck!!!



You have to understand, I took this girl under my wing. She had less than a high school education and not a very high comprehension rate. I gave her space for her path to grow and for her to learn more about Wicca. I gave her private lessons-something I've never done before.



I feel betrayed. And shocked that someone would lie about something so serious.

2 comments:

J.Driscoll said...

woah that's fucked up!
I would write more but my attention span is getting shorter as y tired ness increses

Hibiscus Moon said...

Wow, this person didn't deserve any of what you gave to her. ITs better she is gone and out of yoru life. She obviuosly didn't learn too much about Wicca.